American Revolution 1
- Students will identify the location of the 13 colonies.
- Students will identify the events leading up to the revolution and the inportance of the Boston Tea Party.
- Students will identify the term minutemen and recognize their improtance to the revolution.
- Students will identfy the term redcoats and how they differed from the minutemen.
- Students will identify Thomas Jefferson and his role in writing the Declaration of Independence.
American Revolution 1 Test will be on Thursday January 17thPlease click the more button at the bottom to access all open study guides.
MathThis week students will:- Add two-digit numbers without regrouping using dimes and pennies- Practice addition facts: doubles plus 1 factsMath Assessment will be on Friday January 18th.
Reading, Writing and Spelling
Sight Words List - around, form, three, small, set, putLetters and Sound Spellings/oo/ spelled oo/oo/ spelled _ue, and u
In Class: Eat at Joans, A Cool Balloon, A True Bird, Ants: The True Story
Book Bag Week 17: Why Bly?, Crow and Goat, Rescue That Cat!
Writing - January- Practice proficency with writing a complete sentences.- Writing parapgraphs with organization and structure.- Practice correct sentence structure and conventions.- Practice correct letter formation.- Daily journal writing and editing our work.