School Accountability Committee (SAC):
Parent members: Ami Paulsen, Gordon Wu, Shannen Gattenbein
Community Member: Kristi Geisz
Staff members: Dawn Bennett, Karen Dwyer, Rebecca Furst, Executive Director David Schoenhals
Board member/Chair: Sarah Wasinger
- This is a state-mandated committee that every public school must have in place.
- Meets at least 4 times/year and works to determine whether decisions affecting the educational processes of our school are advancing or impeding student achievement. Reports to students, parents, boards of education, educators, and the community on the educational performance of the school and provides data for the appraisal of such performance through the LA board of directors.
- Colorado Dept of Education SAC annual timeline
- Specific tasks:
- Conducts the annual parent and staff surveys (familiarity with SurveyMonkey or other online survey tool is helpful)
- Communicates closely with school administration about the district, state, and federal testing and reporting data
- Preferably, members should enjoy data analysis
- SAC has invited Lincoln teachers and staff to share presentations that will help famiies support their student's learning. Check back here for recordings as they become available.
"A Peek Inside" Recordings:
- March 2: Ms. Kruger, Ms. Kunau, and Mrs. Rohwer present A Peek Inside the Classroom: Morning Meetings and Building Relationships
- April 13: Mrs. Gimple presents A Peek Inside the Classroom: Supporting Visual-Spatial Learners
Family Survey Results
- 2022 Family Survey Data Results, General Portion
- 2022 Family Survey Results Summary
- 2021 Family Survey Data Results, General Portion
- 2021 Family Survey Results Summary
District Wide Accountability Resources
- School Insights (Jeffco Data Center for all schools)
- Jeffco School Culture Surveys (Student Responses)
If you would like to get involved in this committee, please contact Sarah Wasinger at email@example.com. Additional Family positions will be filled in the Fall. At this time, it looks like we will be recruiting for primarily Middle School parents and guardians.