Students are encouraged to make corrections to all homework assignments and tests.
- All corrections should be on a seperate sheet of paper.
- Student must show all work or explain why it is now correct. Credit will not be given for lone answers.
- Test corrections can earn up to 50% of lost credit.
- Test corrections will not be accepted after we've taken the next test.
- Corrections must be attached to the original test.
*** Test re-takes allowed only after corrections have been made and turned in ***
- Students have access to all answers to homework. Students are expected to show all work or explain responses that did not need work.
- Work should be attempted BEFORE the answer key is consulted. "Work" that is simply substituting in the answer will not earn credit.
- Students are graded based on the work that they showed.
- No homework corrections are necessary or allowed. Students should show how they got the answer in the solutions packet.
- If students are having troule getting to the answer in the key, they should bring this as a question for the next day's class.
Of course, special circumstances may warrant flexibility in the above expectations. Please contact me if I need to be made aware of any such circumstances.
There are no upcoming events to display.