- Students began their study over the American Revolution today.
- The test for this unit will be on Wednesday, January 29.
- Students will be taking notes throughout this unit to use on the test.
This week, students will
- identify irregulary plural nouns
- identify corrdinating conjunctions
Vocabulary Test for Unit 2, Lesson 5 will be next Tuesday, January 14.
Spelling Test Unit 2, Lesson 6: Friday, January 24.
Fourth Grade Math (Christopherson and Jelinek)Students will:
- Monday (1/13):Test Corrections and Multiplication Grid
- Tuesday (1/14): One digit Division with Remainders
- Wednesday (1/15): Lesson 54 -Calendar and Rounding numbers to the nearest thousand
- Thursday (1/16): Lesson 55 - Prime and Composite Numbers
Math Test 10B, will be Friday, January 17
5th Grade Math (Cooper)
- Monday (1/13): Lesson 53 - find perimeter & measures of a circle
- Tuesday (1/14): Lesson 54 - divide by multiples of 10
- Wednesday (1/15): Lesson 55 -multiply by three-digit numbers
- Thursday (1/16): Lesson 56 - multiply by three-digit numbers that include zero
Math Test 10B will be Friday, January 17.