- Students have begun studying an introductory chemistry unit.
- The test for this unit will be on Wednesday, December 18.
- Students will be taking notes throughout this unit to use on the test. Additionally, several labs will be completed in class which will help students on the test.
- Please use the study guide below to help review this with your child.
This week, students will
- identify plural nouns
- identify simple and compound sentences
- identifying the four types of sentences
Vocabulary Test for Unit 2, Lesson 4 will be next Thursday, December 12.
Spelling Test Unit 2, Lesson 4: Thursday, December 12
Fourth Grade Math (Christopherson and Jelinek)Students will:
- Monday (12/9):: Lesson 45 (#1-15) - Parentheses and the Associative Property, Naming Lines and Line Segments
- Tuesday (12/10): Maps testing - Math
- Wednesday (12/11): Lesson 46 & 47 - Relating Multiplication and Division Parts 1&2 (homework will be Lesson 47)
- Thursday (12/12): Lesson 48 - Multiplying Two-Digit Numbers, Part 2
- Friday (12/13): Test 9A
Math Test 9 will be Friday, December 13.
5th Grade Math (Cooper)
- Monday (12/16): Lesson 48 - read & write whole numbers in expanded notation
- Tuesday (12/17): Lesson 49 - solve multiple-step word problems
- Wednesday (12/18): IXL