Welcome to 2nd Grade!
Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences
We invite you to join us for fall conferences.
This is a great time to be able to share with you the ways your student "glows",
as well as identify how we can help your student "grow".
To sign up please click on your child's teachers' name below.
Sign up for one time for conferences.
DISMISSAL on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 for K-2 will be 11:30 a.m..
Please help us and be prompt in picking up your student(s) so we may begin conferences on time.
Reading/Fluency Log Reminders:
- Come home on Monday and need to be returned on Tuesday the following week
- Make sure to total the minutes
- Include the parent signature
- Don't forget there is a backside
- Come home on Mondays and need to be returned on Friday the same week
- The time spent on fluency can be included on the reading log
Please have your child bring a water bottle as well as
We have a morning and an afternoon snack each day.
After school pick-up procedures
Please follow the directions of staff members during drop off and pick up
Please cross at crosswalks for your safety
Do not get out of your vehicle in the drop-off/pick up line
Please pull as far forward as possible during both drop off & pick up
No cell phone usage in our driveway
Please create a sign that includes your child/children's name(s) - First and Last - Teacher's Name and Grade Level. Please make it visible for anyone who needs to see it (name caller, staff, or teacher). It is best placed on the dashboard, with the ability to move as needed. This will help traffic to move more quickly and efficiently.
- School ends at 3:05 for K-4.
- All students K-4 should be picked up at 3:05 pm
- If you come through the pickup lane, please place the sign on your dashboard (see example above).
- Once your car is full, use your left turn signal and exit to the left pass-through lane.
Thank you for bringing an extra ounce of patience and politeness with you when dropping off or picking up students.
You are a representative of Lincoln Academy – please be a considerate and polite one!
Please share these traffic tips with anyone who might be picking up or dropping off your child at school.
Indoor Dismissal Procedure
If there is indoor dismissal and you park and pick up, please pick your child up from the NORTH DOOR of Building A.
There will be someone at the door to assist you in picking up your child.
If you drive through for pick up, the procedure is the same as outdoor dismissal.
We just ask for your patience as we get the children bundled up and out to you safely.