Check Google Classroom!!
- If a lesson was taught that day, there will be a recording of the lesson for you to watch. This will help you stay caught up with the content.
- Each teaching video is labeled with the Date, Module and Lesson number, and Title. (Example: 09-15-22 Teaching Video - M7L3 - Building the Panama Canal)
- Within the post containing the video you will also find any notes or slides from that day.
- Assignments posted in Google Classroom will also be available to you.
- Always double-check with Mrs. Hall after you have checked Google Classroom to see if you missed any handouts or non-digital assignments.