PTO raises funds for Lincoln Academy for different purposes, but all funds stay with the school and benefit our students, families and faculty.
- Staff Mini Grants: These funds are used to fulfill wishlists for teachers who apply for funds through a grant process
- Sunshine Committee: PTO has a fund that is used in coordination with Lincoln's mental health team to bring "sunshine" into the lives of families who are experiencing hard times in the form of gift cards. If you know a family who would benefit from this program, please reach out to PTO or a LA administrator
- Big Gift: Some funds are earmarked for a specific initiative such as the Playground Fund, which in 2020, reached $32,000 and was used to improve outdoor spaces for kiddos of all ages at Lincoln
- Staff Appreciation: Other funds are used to support and thank our teachers through appreciation and meals.
- Community Nights: PTO coordinates with local restaurants for a monthly community night.
- Spirit Nights: PTO sponsors communtiy events with Skate City, Urban Air, and Slick City. Check the calendar for upcoming dates!
Check out other ways you can easily help fundraise for Lincoln simply by linking existing accounts and spending no extra funds. By taking a few minutes to link your King Soopers account to Lincoln, you are raising money for the school every time you spend. We also collect milk caps from Longmont Dairy (Milk Caps for Mooola) and Box Tops.