Mission StatementThe Mission of Lincoln Academy is to help students attain their highest social and academic potential through an academically rigorous, content-rich educational program in a safe, orderly, and caring environment.Vision StatementTo prepare all students for their future endeavors by providing a comprehensive Core Knowledge® education.
Upcoming Board Meetings:For the 2022-2023 school year, Board of Directors meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of each month, with the exception of December* and March*. All meetings, unless otherwise stated, begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Student Center.
- September 20th, 6:30 p.m. Student Center or online: Here
Link to Agenda: Agenda
Public Comment Link will be available on the meeting agenda, posted 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- October 18th 6-7 p.m. Workshop, Meeting to begin at 7 p.m.
- November 15th
- December 12th*
- January 17th
- February 21st
- March 13th*
- April 18th
- May 16th
- June 20th
Upcoming Committee Meetings:
School Accountability Committee meeting
Facilities Committee meeting
Lincoln Academy Conference Room
2022-2023 Record of Motions
- Motion 1-5-9. Stephanie Trowbridge nominated Lacy Cleveland for Secretary. Doug Neely seconded the nomination. Lacy Cleveland was elected as the 2022-2023 Secretary by a roll call vote of 6-0.
- Motion 2-5-9. Stephanie Trowbridge nominated Amanda Corrion for Treasurer. Doug Neely seconded the nomination. Amanda Corrion was elected as the 2022-2023 Treasurer by a roll call vote of 6-0.
- Motion 3-5-9. Stephanie Trowbridge nominated Micah Gilbreath for Vice President. Lacy Cleveland seconded the nomination. Micah Gilbreath was elected as the 2022-2023 Vice President by a roll call vote of 6-0.
- Motion 4-5-9. Doug Neeley nominated Stephanie Trowbridge for President. Micah Gilbreth seconded the nomination. Stephanie Trowbridge was elected as the 2022-2023 President by a roll call vote of 6-0.
- Motion 5-6-13: Motion to approve the 2021-22 budget as presented including a Contingency Reserve Appropriation of $4,392,056 to be in compliance with C.R.S. 22-44-16. Motion Passed 5-0, 1 absent.
- Motion 6-6-13: to approve the abatement and demolition of the existing rental properties and driveline buildings on the Lincoln Academy campus. Motion Passed 5-0, 1 absent.
- Motion 7-6-13: Motion to approve the Colorado Asbestos Consulting, LLC for requisite consultant/project management services and a fee for a not to exceed amount of $33,000.00. Motion Passed 5-0, 1 absent.
- Motion 8-9-22: Move to commence the Development Committee with Lacy Cleveland as chair with parent representative as Co-Chair. Motion Passed, 6-0.