Every Lincoln family is required to donate 20 hours of volunteer time. PTO offers a number of ways to get involved!
- Fall Festival Volunteers: Friday, October 14, 5-7pm
- Join us to help put on a fun Fall Fest Carnival on the LA football field. Volunteer positions are only 2 hours and you can share a spot with a spouse or friend:
- Friday FroYo Sales: Fridays, ongoing
- We're always looking for volunteers to help with FroYo sales on Fridays. If you have 30-45 minutes to help, sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C4EA9AD23A4FA7-friday
Movie Night Concessions: Friday, October 28; Friday, February 10; Friday, May 5
Want an easy way to earn volunteer hours? We're always looking for help with movie night concessions! Sign up here to lend a hand: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0c4ea9ad23a4fa7-lincoln1
- Snacks Needed: Ongoing
- The school is in need of some additional snacks and water bottles to have on-hand as needed. Sign up here to donate.
Library signup: Ongoing
- Mrs. McKinney, our librarian, always needs volunteers to help with checkout. If you'd like to volunteer to help with your child's class, click here to sign up for a time slot. The library signup is organized by day of the week, so check your child's specials' schedule so you know what day to find the correct class signup.
- Crosswalk Duty: Ongoing
- Safety is a major concern for all Lincoln parents, so we would love your help with crossing guard duty once a week. Cars are not as attentive to our students as they should be, so please help make the crosswalk safer on Oak Street. Click here to signup.
- Classroom volunteers: Ongoing
Talk to your child’s teacher about what you can do to get involved in the classroom. Teachers often need help stuffing Monday folders, participating in reading groups, or involvement with field trips, in-class events, and celebrations.
- Watch DOGS (Dads of Great Students): Join us for an information meeting and pizza at 6pm, August 30, at Lincoln (right before the PTO meeting!).
- Lincoln's Watch DOGS program is one of the great gems on our volunteer list. Spend the day with your student(s), eat lunch with them, and attend specials while also helping the staff and administration with jobs around school. This is a full-day commitment, but it is truly the best way to experience Lincoln (and knock out half your volunteer hours in 1 day!). Check out available time slots here.
- Landscape Committee: Fall, Spring, and Summer
This is a fun way to get involved outdoors! Join this committee to help keep the grounds of LA beautiful. Saturday work days in Fall, Spring, and Summer. Sign up here to participate.