Lincoln Academy is a Jefferson County Public Charter Schoolserving grades PreK-8
How to Enroll
- Families who wish to enroll their student in Lincoln Academy rather than their neighborhood school must complete the Choice Enrollment Process.
- Special Note: We offer both 1/2 day and full-day kindergarten.
Make sure your Jeffco Connect contact information is up to date for current students. Contact your child's school if you do not remember your user name or password or have trouble logging in. New families will need to create a new account. A new student in a current family will simply be added to the family account.
Step 2: Click on the icon below to submit an online enrollment application.
For additional information on the online application submission process see the links below:
- EnrollJeffco Frequently Asked Questions for families
- PreK and Kindergarten Students Quick Reference Guide
- Grades 1-8 New to Jeffco Parents and Students Quick Reference Guide
- For questions regarding age eligibility requirements for Pre-Kindergarten please email our Director, Barbara.Robinson@Jeffco.k12.co.us.
- To enter kindergarten, a student must be five years old by October 1.
- Students must be six years old by October 1.
Waiting List Priorities:
We prioritize waitlists Pre-Kindergarten through 8th-grade in the following order:
- Children of Lincoln Academy faculty
- Siblings of Lincoln Academy students
- Current Lincoln Academy Pre-Kindergarten students applying for kindergarten
- Jeffco School District Resident Applicants
- Non-Jeffco Applicants
- First Round Choice Enrollment is in accordance with Jeffco's Choice Enrollment policy.
- We add Round One applicants to the waitlist through a prioritized lottery process and we fill seats on a space-available basis.
- We will create a prioritized waiting list if applicants exceed space available at the school and all applicants will remain on the waiting list until they are offered enrollment.
Second Round Choice Enrollment
- We add applicants from the Second Round Choice Enrollment to the waitlist on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The waitlists are active each year through October 1.
Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
- We make offers for available seats to families of students waiting on the list for their respective grades as soon as space becomes available in that grade.
- We highly recommend a readiness screening for all incoming students except PreKindergarten
- If a seat is not available for your child for the current school year, you must apply during the next enrollment period to be considered for enrollment the following year.