Positions Available at Lincoln Academy
- Supporting a positive, safe and nurturing environment for students
- Working with small groups of students to reinforce instruction in
and out of the classroom
- Grading non-subjective papers.
- Monitoring student behavior in the classroom and other areas of
- Monitoring student behavior on the playground during lunch and
- Performing clerical duties such as typing, filing, and ordering
copies and supplies.
- Administering or assist with tests.
- Preparing instructional artwork, such as posters, bulletin boards,
displays, charts, and visual aids.
- Assisting on field trips
- Providing coverage for other assistants when feasible.
- A high school diploma or G.E D. is
required for this position.
- Previous experience in a school
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EQUIPMENT
This position requires basic language,
math, and writing skills, as well as strong interpersonal
skills. Knowledge of general office equipment, such as computers is
preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
To apply for an Educational Assistant position for next school year, please submit the