Welcome to 4th Grade!
The annual Lincoln Academy Science Fair is coming up! The science fair will be held on February 27th. Science Fair planning sheets were due Friday, January 18th. Students should turn in their planning sheets ASAP if they have not already.
After School Pick-Up Procedures
- Please create a sign that includes your child/children's name(s) - First and Last - Teacher's Name and Grade Level. Place it on the driver's side dashboard. This will help traffic to move more quickly and efficiently.
- School ends at 3:05 for K-5 and 3:15 for MS. If you stagger your arrival time, this will help eliminate some congestion.
- Please use the following schedule for pick up times using the first letter of the student’s last name.
- A-G 3:05
- H-M 3:10
- N-S 3:15
- T-Z 3:20 (or anyone with older siblings in middle school)
- Once your car is full, use your left turn signal and exit to the left pass-through lane.
Thank you for bringing an extra ounce of patience and politeness with you when dropping off or picking up students. You are a representative of Lincoln Academy – please be a considerate and polite one!
Please share these traffic tips with anyone who might be picking up or dropping off your child at school.