Welcome to 4th Grade!
Race to Read
Race to Read will take place March 25th-May 3rd! Here are a few things to note:
- The Race to Read parent letter and the first two coloring sheets came home in Monday folders Monday, March 18th. Extra/additional copies of the coloring sheets can be found under "Reading".
- Race to Read takes place from March 25th - May 3rd.
- This reading takes the place of all reading logs.
- All reading must be completed outside of school hours. Reading that is completed at school does not count towards minutes on the sheet.
- Students should color the sections of the cars for the time they have read. (Grade level requirements are listed on the bottom of the coloring sheets.) If your student fills out the first two sheets that come home, you can print additional sheets from the links below.
- When sheets are turned in they MUST have the student's first and last name, a parent signature, and the teacher's name to get credit.
After School Pick-Up Procedures
- Please create a sign that includes your child/children's name(s) - First and Last - Teacher's Name and Grade Level. Place it on the driver's side dashboard. This will help traffic to move more quickly and efficiently.
- School ends at 3:05 for K-5 and 3:15 for MS. If you stagger your arrival time, this will help eliminate some congestion.
- Please use the following schedule for pick up times using the first letter of the student’s last name.
- A-G 3:05
- H-M 3:10
- N-S 3:15
- T-Z 3:20 (or anyone with older siblings in middle school)
- Once your car is full, use your left turn signal and exit to the left pass-through lane.
Thank you for bringing an extra ounce of patience and politeness with you when dropping off or picking up students. You are a representative of Lincoln Academy – please be a considerate and polite one!
Please share these traffic tips with anyone who might be picking up or dropping off your child at school.