Welcome to 4th Grade!
Some important items to know this week:
- Please fill out and return math surveys and textbook checkout forms ASAP.
- Spelling and Vocabulary Unit 1 Lesson 3 will be on Monday, September 16.
- Be sure to check in Monday folders for the free parks pass voucher your fourth grader is receiving. This can be redeemed for a free National Parks pass for your fourth grade to use.
- Grandparents’ Day is coming up on Friday, September 27st. Don’t forget that this is a half day, and students will be dismissed at noon.
- Planners are an important tool used in 4th grade to help students organize their assignments. Students will bring home planners daily – please support your student by signing each night.
- Pick Up Change:
- If you only have a child(ren) in grades K-4, please pick up your child before 3:15.
- If you have a child(ren) in K-4 and in 5-8, please pick up your children after 3:15.
- We are so thankful for the overwhelming support of our families; we received many offers to volunteer in the classroom this year. Teachers will be in touch in the coming weeks to confirm days and times with you. Thank you for partnering with us this year as we teach your children!
- Please sign and return the technology agreement form. Click on the link below to access this form. Please return all forms ASAP.
- Please sign and return Monday folders tomorrow.
We are looking forward to a great year!