Schedule & Expectations
Welcome to Remote Learning!
- Assignments will be posted daily on the remote learning webpage & in the Homeroom Teacher's Google Classroom by 8:30 a.m.
- Students should be actively engaged in learning for approximately 3 hours a day. This includes specials.
- Students should take brain breaks often throughout the day
- Email your child's teacher with any questions as they arise
- All assignments must be completed and turned in by the following Monday
- If your child cannot complete the daily activities, please let your teacher know as soon as possible
Approximate time frame
This schedule is a SUGGESTION on a typical remote learning day. You may choose to do subjects in whatever order you would like, or whatever time you like throughout the day. All assignments need to be completed by 9 p.m.
Open Court (Reading, spelling, vocab)
Science (twice this week)
3rd grade ALP students should check their ALP Google Classroom at least once a week for postings from Mrs. Gimple.
Raise Your Hand
Families- Please feel free to ask your teacher questions here. They will get back to you as soon as possible.