Welcome to 1st Grade!
- This week first graders will be learning about English Settlers.
- This unit test will be on Thursday, November 15.
- Please use the study guide found under the section on the web page called "This Week in First Grade".
- We will also be having a small in class Thanksgiving snack on November 15. Please click below to see what food items we need.
- All food needs to be brought in by Tuesday, November 13.
- There will be no school next week, November 19-23.
- Students will return to school on November 26.
Math Facts Homework
- Continue to review math fact with your child as they complete the fact homework.
- Facts will be assessed each week, along with a written assessment over other math skills.
- All facts can be found under the math section of the "This week in first grade" section of the web page.
Pick Up Reminders
Please follow the directions of staff members during drop off and pick up
Please cross at crosswalks for your safety
Do not get out of your vehicle in the drop-off/pick up line
Please pull as far forward as possible during both drop off & pick up
No cell phone usage in our driveway
Please use the following staggered pick-up times to help alleviate traffic congestion during the afternoons. Use the first letter of the student's last name.
Middle School 3:30
- Please create a sign that can be displayed in your window that has your student's first and last name, grade, and teacher. Click below for an example:
- Reading logs will be in Monday folders.
- Please complete the 50 minutes of reading throughout the week. This can be a combination of you reading to your child if they aren't reading independently.
- Please be sure to have your child complete the back of these reading logs as well. See the directions below.