Our Enrollment ProcessWhat you will need to submit to choice enroll:
- Proof of Residency (a recent utility bill)
- Birth Certificate for students enrolling in K and 1st grade or any student new to Jeffco schools
- All students must be fully immunized in accordance with Colorado Colorado Immunization Law. Immunization records will be requested upon enrollment.
Lincoln Academy is a Jefferson County Public Charter School serving grades Pre K-8.
Families who wish to enroll their student in Lincoln Academy rather than their neighborhood school must complete a Choice Enrollment Application and submit it to Lincoln Academy along with proof of residency (recent utility bill).
Age Elibility Requirement:
- To enter kindergarten, a student must be five years old by October 1.
- First grade students must be six years old by October 1.
Wait List Priority:
For each grade level from Kindergarten through 8th grade, available enrollment openings are offered in the following order:
Applications for First Round Choice Enrollment are accepted in January for the following school year.Round One applications are prioritized through a lottery process; however, all applications must be submitted by the last day of the Jefferson County Schools open enrollment period. Students are accepted on a space available basis.Waiting lists, which are prioritized, will be created if applicants exceed space available at the school. A separate application must be completed and submitted for each child.
- Children of Current Lincoln Academy Faculty
- Siblings of Lincoln Academy Students
- Jeffco School District Resident Applicants
- Non-Jeffco Applicants
If a student is not offered a spot during the First Round Choice Enrollment period, the student remains on the prioritized wait list.Second Round Choice EnrollmentApplications submitted during the Second Round Choice Enrollment period will be added to the wait list on a first-come, first-served basis. The wait lists are active each year through October 1. New students will not be enrolled after October 1.